Ideal for people who want their faces to look normal or even for TV actors who want to preserve their facial expressions as part of their profession.
Some of us are afraid to look at plastic and therefore do not want to choose cosmetic treatment like Botox. Such people will also benefit from soft Botox.
How is it done?
Completed with BOTOX’s mixed conservative units, it is a sensational treatment in the United States and now available in India.
What should be after care?
Soft Botox is a luncheon method and has no downtime.
Aftercare is quite easy.
- Avoid lying down for at least 6 hours to prevent unnecessary spread of Botox.
- Any spa service / facial / steam / sauna / salon procedures should be avoided for 7 days post processing.
- You can apply makeup after 24 hours.
- Exercise can be resumed from the next day.
Which to choose, Soft Botox vs. Conventional Botox?
If you are a fan of cosmetics like Botox or Dermal Filler then you must start your journey with SOFT Botox. While the results may not be as long lasting as conventional Botox, you will look younger, normal and no one will be able to tell the secret behind your beauty.
How much does it cost?
The cost of soft Botox depends
- That area needs to be treated
- The amount of Botox used
- Injector experience
In India this method can cost anywhere from INR 10000 to INR 30000 depending on the above factors.