Although no official announcement has been made yet, the board has previously stated that Class 12 Term 1 results are expected by Friday, and Class 10 results will be announced later, according to the report.
“The process of preparing the results is almost complete, and it could be announced at any time. The board will be notified soon,” an official was quoted as saying.
A fake notice regarding term 1 results is circulating on the internet, which has made the students anxious. “CBSE Class 12 results will be announced today at 2pm,” it said.
But CBSE leaked fake news on Twitter on Friday.
Whenever the results are announced, students can check through CBSE’s website cbse.gov.in, DigiLocker app or website, UMANG app or SMS.
The Board has decided that this time, the results will be published in the form of scores scored by the candidates and no student participating in the examination will be termed as “pass” or “fail”. Final results for both the classes will be published by CBSE after completion of Term 2 examination.
Numbers will also be controlled after the Term 2 test.
Do you need details to check the results?
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- School number
How to check the results on the official website?
- See CBSE Official Website – cbse.nic.in.
- Click on the link – ‘CBSE 10th Term 1 Result 2022’ or ‘CBSE 12th Result 2022’ available on the home page.
- Enter your certificate.
- Click on Login and your CBSE 10th, 12th results will be displayed on the 2022 screen.
- Download Marks Card.
How to check the results in dieselcar?
- Visit digilocker.gov.in website.
- Enter your registered mobile number on the login page.
- Click on CBSE under the ‘Education’ section of Dizilkar.
- Select “Class 10 Passing Certificate and Class 10 Mark Sheet” or “Class 12 Passing Certificate and Class 12 Mark Sheet”.
- Enter the year, name and roll number.
- CBSE Term 1 marksheet will be shown.
- Download Marks Card.
The CBSE Class 10 Board Examination started from 30th November and lasted till 11th December and the 12th Class Board Examination lasted till 22nd December. More than 36 lakh students took part in the exam.
For the first time, the board is conducting board examinations in two stages due to the Kovid-19 epidemic.
Don’t miss a story! Stay connected and informed with Mint. Download our app now !!