Materials required- ½ scoop protein powder, ¼ cup bason, ½ onion, ½ capsicum, 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, 3 tbsp yogurt, 8 tbsp black pepper powder, 1 green chilli, 1 tbsp oil and salt to taste.
- Put protein powder, gram flour, black pepper powder and salt in a bowl. Mix the dried ingredients well.
- Now add finely chopped onion, capsicum, green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Add yogurt with water as needed and make a batter. Continuity should not be too thick or too thin.
- Pour the oil into a non-stick pan and grease it well. Let the pan heat up. Pour the batter into a non-stick pan and spread in a circular motion.
- Cook until golden brown and textured crispy on both sides of the chila.
Subscribe to our free daily and weekly newsletters for great recipes, videos and exciting food news.