The Karnataka Board of Secondary Education Examination (KSEEB) has announced the results of Class 10 Secondary School Living Certificate (SSLC) 2022 examination.
A total of 85.63% students (7,30,881 out of 8,53,436) have passed the exam this time, which is significantly less than last year when 99.9% candidates have passed the exam.
4,60,192 candidates appeared for the SSLC examination through Kannada out of which 4,03,361 or 87.65% qualified.
With a pass rate of 90.29%, girls have surpassed boys again. The pass rate for boys is 81.30%.
This year, 4,667 differently-disabled children took part in the test, of which 3,762 passed.
A total of 145 students got 625 marks out of the maximum 625 marks, 309 students got 624 marks, 472 students got 623 marks, 615 students got 622 marks and 706 students got 621 marks.
According to state education minister BC Nagesh, rural students have done better than urban students. A total of 91.32% rural students have passed while 86.54% urban students have passed the examination.
Students who failed the SSLC exam can improve their results in the supplementary exam. They will start on July 27 but a detailed date letter has not been released yet.
How to check SSLC results through website?
- Visit the official website of KSEEB – kseeb.kar.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Results’ link under SSLC.
- A new webpage will open.
- Fill out your certificate.
- Log in and your results will appear on the screen.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Direct link To test the results.
How to check results via SMS?
- Compose a new message in the KAR10 roll number format.
- Send to 56263. You will get the same number of results.
How to check the results through Digilcar?
- Download the Digilocker app on your phone or visit the official website of digilocker.gov.in.
- Sign up using your mobile number, name, date of birth, mobile number, email id and Aadhaar number.
- Log in using the required information.
- Click on the Karnataka board under the ‘Education’ tab.
- SSLC Test Results 2022 Select the option.
- Enter your Aadhaar card number and the result will be displayed on your screen.