The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will close the online application process for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2022 at 5 pm on Thursday.
Eligible candidates can go to the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/ to apply for this.
The KCET 2022 exam will be held from 16th to 8th June and the admission will be published on 30th May.
The KCET registration process was due to end on May 12. However, it has been increased in response to the demands of the students.
How to apply for KCET?
- Visit the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/
- Click on ‘UGCET-2022 Online Application Registration Link’ on the homepage.
- Complete the registration process to create a login certificate
- Enter your credentials to log in and fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents, pay the fee and submit.
- Download the form and take a printout for future reference.
Here Direct link To apply.
KCET is a state-level entrance exam for engineering, pharmacy, pharma d and other professional courses offered by colleges and institutions located in the state.