Not happy with marks? Here’s what you can do

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr +


The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Saturday opened the grievance redressal window after announcing Class 12 Term 1 results. If students are dissatisfied with their results, they can send their dispute to their school and the schools to the joint dispute board.

The facility of this online dispute resolution system is available till March 31, CBSE said. However, after the announcement of Term 2 results, a decision will be taken to dispute the verification schedule.

On Saturday, the CBSE released the Class 12 Term 1 results, and as it was announced, it announced the 10th Class 1 results. It provides Class 12 Term 1 Theory Mark scores directly to schools. Schools need to combine them with internal assessment and practical scores and make them available to students. The CBSE said it only reported the scores of the Term 1 Theory test held in November-December 2021.

Membership Mint Newsletter

* Enter a valid email

* Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.

Don’t miss a story! Stay connected and informed with Mint. Download our app now !!




About Author

Leave A Reply