Wordle Puzzle stands out for lovers who like to take on new word challenges every day. What is your resolution for this month? If you’re confused and don’t know what the resolution will be this month, you can add a puzzle to solve at the top of your list. Speaking of puzzles, did you guess the answer to today’s Wordle 347? Don’t worry if you miss it. If you are unable to find the answer for today Wordle 347We are here to help you with some hints and to take you straight to the answer.
Wordle 347 hints for June 1, 2022
Here are some hints for today’s Wordle
1. Today’s Wordle 347 has two vowels
2. Today’s Wordle starts with the letter C.
3. It ends with the letter K.
4. It has two vowels
Are you still unable to guess today’s Wordle’s answer? If so, don’t worry, it’s time to dump her and move on. The answer to today’s Wordle is Creek.
What is Wordle?
Wordle is a New York Times Proprietary word guess game. This is a 5-character word game where players get six attempts to guess the word. Everyday word guessing game is fun and creates curiosity among the players to guess the word. It can be played for free on the New York Times website.
How do I play Wordle?
1. To play Wordle, click on the link – https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html
2. Guess and type the words and submit by clicking the ‘Enter’ key on the keyboard
3. The color of the tiles will change when submitted. A green tile means the correct letter has been placed in the right place. A yellow tile means that the letter you guessed is correct but placed in the wrong place. A gray tile means the letter you guessed is wrong
4. There are only six attempts to guess the correct wordle word